Hi all. It’s been a little while but I have a new release available at The Digital Press. It’s 30% off this weekend through Sunday. We’re also hosting a huge scavenger hunt that starts today. You can pick up the full ‘A New Normal‘ collection free, by collecting all the pieces. It’s a great resource to scrap the state of things right now.
Take a look at the Hello April Papers and Elements below.
Hello April – Papers
Hello April – Elements
You get this Coordinating Freebie and Subscriber Freebie in the latest newsletter.
Not a Subscriber? Click on the images to sign up and get these freebies.
Grab the template – it’s FREE! It’s easy to play along with the monthly challenge.
Win a $10 Coupon. Details below.
Here’s what you need to do:
Download the Freebie Template above and create a layout.
Digi, hybrid, paper scrapbookers – all are welcome!
You may modify the template, but make sure it’s recognisable as the template.
There is no theme this month. We are FREESTYLING!
Layouts must include at least 80% GoneDigital Design products (remaining 20% from other Digital Press products).
Upload your completed layout to The Digital Press gallery by April 29th 2020 at 11:45pm EST.
Then post an image of your layout here.
The winner will be posted in the April 30th edition of the Subscriber Newsletter.
If you have any questions – contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SCAVENGER HUNT FREEBIE
I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations in the gallery.
Stay safe and be well.